Wednesday, February 11, 2015

C++ Tutorial for Beginners 44 - C++ Vectors









1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
 8
 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
#include <iostream>
#include <vector>
#include <algorithm>    // std::remove
using namespace std;

int main()
{
std::vector<int> my_vec;
my_vec.push_back(10);
my_vec.push_back(20);
my_vec.push_back(30);
my_vec.push_back(40);

cout << "vector size = "<< my_vec.size() << endl;

for (int i=0;i< my_vec.size();i++)
     cout << "vector " <<i <<"  "<< my_vec.at(i) << endl;

   ///my_vec.erase(my_vec.begin() + 3);
   /// my_vec.erase(std::remove(my_vec.begin(),my_vec.end(),30),my_vec.end());
   ///   my_vec.clear();
     cout << endl<< endl;
  //my_vec.resize();
  cout << "is vector empty = "<< my_vec.empty() << endl;

  for (int i=0;i< my_vec.size();i++)
     cout << "vector " <<i <<"  "<< my_vec.at(i) << endl;

return 0;
}




















vector::vector - C++ Reference

C++ Tutorial: A Beginner's Guide to std::vector

The STL Vector Class

Searches related to c++ vector

Sequence container (C++)

c++ vector initialization

c++ vector to array

c++ vector of pointers

c++ vector assign

c++ vector contains

c++ vector example

c++ vector of objects

c++ vector push_bac





C++ , STANDARD TEMPLATE LIBRARY (STL)

C++ STL ( Standard Template Library) Tutorial - Learning C++ in simple and easy steps : A beginner's tutorial containing complete knowledge of C++ Syntax Object Oriented Language, Methods, Overriding, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, STL, Iterators, Algorithms, Exception Handling, Overloading,Templates, Namespaces and Signal Handling

No comments:

Post a Comment