Saturday, September 9, 2017
Scala Tutorial 1 - Introduction to Scala
- “Scala is an acronym for Scalable Language ”
- Scala is a modern multi-paradigm programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way.
- Scala is written by Martin Odersky at EPFL.
- Scala is Statically Typed
- Scala Runs on JVM, full inter-op with Java.
- Scala is Object Oriented
- Scala is Functional
- Scala has Dynamic Features
- Scala is Scala blends object-oriented and functional programming in a statically typed language.
Stuff I use to make videos
Windows notebook - http://amzn.to/2ADOPrW
Apple MacBook Pro - http://amzn.to/2AC0WG2
Ubuntu notebook - https://amzn.to/2GE4giY
Desktop - http://amzn.to/2zct252
Microphone - http://amzn.to/2AC1kV0
notebook mouse - http://amzn.to/2BmeZ2d
Online Courses to learn
Java - https://bit.ly/2H6wqXk
AngularJS - https://bit.ly/2qebsLu
Android - https://bit.ly/2qaRSAS
Linux - https://bit.ly/2IwOuqz
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - https://bit.ly/2JrGoAF
Modern React with Redux- https://bit.ly/2H6wDtA
MySQL - https://bit.ly/2qcF63Z