Saturday, September 16, 2017
Scala Tutorial 2 - Introduction to SBT (Scala Build Tool)
SBT (Scala Build Tool, formerly Simple Build Tool) is an open source build tool for Scala and Java projects, similar to Java's Maven and Ant. SBT is a modern build tool. While it is written in Scala and provides many Scala conveniences, it is a general purpose build tool. sbt is the de facto build tool in the Scala.
Why SBT :
- Native support for compiling Scala code.
- Uses Apache Ivy for dependency management
- Only-update-on-request model
- Full Scala language support for creating tasks
- Support for mixed Java/Scala projects
- Launch REPL (Read–Eval–Print Loop) in project context.
My Website - http://www.codebind.com
My Blog - https://goo.gl/Nd2pFn
My Facebook Page - https://goo.gl/eLp2cQ
Google+ - https://goo.gl/lvC5FX
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ProgrammingKnow
Pinterest - https://goo.gl/kCInUp
Text Case Converter - https://goo.gl/pVpcwL
Epoch Timestamp Converter - https://goo.gl/Zedjo5
Decimal - Binary - Hexadecimal Converter - https://goo.gl/rkX3JE
8-bit Checksum Calculator - https://goo.gl/inxvIT